Advertising/Marketing/PR (animal health/agriculture verticals)
Marketing, advertising, and public relations are critical components of how well companies' products and services resonate with the public. If you have a creative mind, love to problem-solve, enjoy projecting marketing trends, then working at a marketing agency would be your ideal job.
There are marketing agencies that specialize in helping animal health companies bring their brand to life, allowing your passion for animal health and your creative mind to merge!
Marketing, advertising, and public relations agencies are always thinking outside the box to keep customers coming into the business. They utilize all different skill sets, such as writing, photography, and graphic design.
Potential jobs in this field
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Account Supervisor
- Director of Public Relations and Content
- Creative Director
- Art Director
Potential Degrees Needed
Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Marketing or related field, MBA often preferred.
Types of things you'll do
- Meet with client companies and discuss goals
- Perform market research identifying areas upon which to focus
- Create advertising plans and content to reach those demographics
- Design and prepare advertisements as needed
- Test concepts and review results with client companies
- Refine concepts and content to match those results
- Test advertising ideas repeatedly and often to measure effectiveness
- Research market and draw meaningful conclusions from data
These companies make it possible to provide this educational website and resources.