Today’s manufacturing is about advanced technologies, state of the art facilities, and fast-paced work environments. But most of all, manufacturing is about those people who like to see the product of a hard day’s work.
Today’s manufacturing is about new innovation, making an impact, and a chance to design and build the future.
Each position in a company is possible because of the individuals working in manufacturing to create these products. WIthout products to sell, manage, or test, there would be no business. There are many different types of manufacturing facilities that are a key to the animal health industry including pharmaceuticals, pet food and rendering.
Potential jobs in this field
- Biological or Chemical Technician
- Instrument Technician
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Operations Management
Potential Degrees Needed
- High School Diploma/GED/Industry recognized certification
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree required for senior management positions
Types of things you'll do
- Maintain clean work areas
- Monitor the productivity or efficiency of industrial operations
- Calibrate scientific or technical equipment
- Inspect finished products to locate flaws
- Prepare materials for processing
- Operate industrial equipment